WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information may include traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you make a purchase on our site.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer, including this Website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. We ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information.
Note: If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.